new to area/ seeking a church

  • rubycastle3
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2006
      We came from a very young, "hip" for lack of a better word, church
      with strong youth groups. Can anyone point me in the direction of
      something that might be close? We enjoy alternative christian music,
      have kids 11-13...anything close out there?

      Sue
    • Damon & Marsha Edminsten
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2006
        Hi Sue!

        You made it!  Call me when you're going to be in Elko & maybe we could get together - 775-738-7507!

        Marsha