middle grade novel

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hi all,
      A couple years back I got to meet author and dog-lover Bobbie Pyron. She was working on a project inspired by a news article about a homeless boy adopted by a pack of dogs. The book was published a few months ago, and I had the pleasure of chatting with Bobbie about it.
      You can read a review of Dogs of Winter and interview with the author at
      It's a great book for a chilly gonna-snow day like today,
      ~Sue