Fire Station Field Trip: Friday, March 15th 10:30am

  • sierranevada3344
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 3:11 PM
      All invited to come to a safety presentation and tour of the firehouse. 911 West. Idaho St. Elko
      (big beige building near airport)
      10:30 am Friday the 15th.

      Thanks to those who came out to the Cali. Trail Museum today. Great to see new faces and forge new friendships.

      Hope to see you all, and more new faces in two weeks!
      Cheers, Erica 299-4284
    • kadishiraven
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 3:13 PM
        It was an awesome time at the museum! Wish I could be there for the fire station, but looking forward to seeing a lot of ya'll this spring/summer! :)

        Breanna