Awards Night and Graduation!!!

  • jolie7779
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2006
      Dear Fellow Homeschoolers,

      We are planning a FREE awards and graduation night that is open to any
      and all homeschoolers! The more the merrier!!

      Saturday, May 27th
      Christian Center of Elko
      1555 Indian View Hts. Elko
      5:30 PM - Awards starting
      Dominoes Pizza Dinner to follow.

      There was a very generous donation given to the homeschool group so
      there will be NO COST to participate - dinner included. Please come
      join everyone in awarding all of our wonderful students and cheering on
      the graduate(s). Please keep awards and presentations to your students
      modest as not everyone can or will afford to be able to spend large
      amounts. There have even been awards given to "teachers", Moms and
      Dads in the past. Each family will be called up and given a few
      minutes to give awards, words of praise &/or certificates. PLEASE come
      join in on the fun!

      PLEASE RSVP to Sara Paine at missusfly@... or 738-3404. If you
      are interested in helping decorate or set up please let Sara know also.
      Please spread the word.

      Starting @ 4:00 PM there will also be a used curriculum swap going on
      at the Christian Center before the awards start. If you have any books
      or school items that you want to sell or give away please show up at
      3:30 to set up your items. Even if you're not planning on coming to
      the awards night, you're still invited to the curriculum swap. Please
      RSVP this to Sara also so that she knows how many tables to prepare for.

      Hope to see you all there! Thanks, Jolie
    • jolie7779
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2006
        Hey Guys,

        Just a quick reminder about the awards night - We will have TONS of
        fun door prizes including donations from a lot of local restaurants,
        jewelry from Jensen's, 3 one month passes to Gold's Gym and more. So
        please join us! (See below for more info.)

        This Saturday, May 27th
        Christian Center of Elko
        1555 Indian View Hts. Elko
        5:30 PM - Awards starting
        Dominoes Pizza Dinner to follow.

        Thanks, Jolie
        PS - There will hopefully be some FREE books/resources available at
        the curriculum swap - see below.