lyrical writing on ice

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Freeze, thaw, rain, sleet, re-freeze -- my road is turning back into an ice rink (and a really steep one, at that!).

      So even though it's late in the season ... practically spring by my calendar's reckoning ... I've posted a review of "Twelve Kinds of Ice" by Ellen Obed. It's longer than a traditional picture book, not quite a chapter book, and a lyrical & literary reminiscence of ice in days (or weeks or months or years) past.

      http://sallysbookshelf.blogspot.com/2013/02/twelve-kinds-of-ice.html

      ~Sue Heavenrich