cool books & science

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Today is Perfect Picture Book Friday and STEM Friday - all on the same day. Not to mention the day that a meteorite slammed into Russia...
      So, over on Archimedes Notebook I'm still celebrating winter - or the end of winter - with Sandra Markle's new book "Snow School" about snow leopards:

      And over at Sally's Bookshelf I'm celebrating silliness and art with "Glamorous Glasses"

      ~Sue Heavenrich