Re: [ECHO-NV] Meeting today...

  • Erica Pheysey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2013

      Sorry you are sick.  We will absolutely let you know.
      Get well soon, Erica.

      On Feb 8, 2013 10:49 AM, "rstantonmomof2" <rannestanton@...> wrote:
      Unfortunately we aren't going to be able to make it to the meeting that was planned for today. We are all terribly sick with a nasty cold. :( Will you guys let me know when/where/what time the next meeting will be? Hopefully we can make it next time!
      Becca

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: