4 Ways to Raise Thinkers

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4 8:49 PM
      I ran across another great blog called "4 Ways to Raise Thinkers". It's a nice piece with some suggestions on how to encourage your child to try new skills while still being there to help and knowing when to step in and how far.

      http://abundantlifechildren.com/2013/01/30/4-ways-to-raise-thinkers/

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 8:21 AM
        great post! thanks for sharing.
        Best lesson we can learn is to get out of the way of our kid's learning!
        ~Sue Heavenrich
        Candor, NY