Reminder

  • Amy Sue Davis
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hi everybody!

      Just sending out another invite/reminder about a meet and greet at the library tomorrow, January 31 at 11:00 on the children's side.  Looking forward to meeting some fellow homeschoolers!  Thank you to Erica and Rebecca for getting this started!

      Hope to see you there :)

      Amy

    • MaryJo King
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 30, 2013

        Just an FYI, tomorrow at the Elko County Library is the Cowboy Poetry Story Time which starts at 10:30AM.  It could possibly be very crowded in the Children’s Dept. at 11:00.

        Mary Jo

        Children’s Librarian

      • dayseegerl@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 30, 2013
          Uh oh! Good to know! I think we should move to another time.  MaryJo, what's. A good time?

          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 30, 2013

            Monday & Friday mornings are the most quiet.  With that said, we do have 40 children coming in on Friday, Feb. 15th though. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are usually good also.  We do have the Laura Ingalls Wilder program on Thursday, Feb. 21st at 3:00 to 4:30.  Story time is each Tues., Wed., and Thurs. mornings at 10:30 so the library is pretty busy from 10:30 to noon, and people start coming in at about 3:00 on Wed. afternoon for crafts.  Are you looking for a tour, or story time, or just a meet and greet?  You might try booking the meeting room if it is for a get together only.

            Mary Jo

            Uh oh! Good to know! I think we should move to another time.  MaryJo, what's. A good time?

            Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

            Just an FYI, tomorrow at the Elko County Library is the Cowboy Poetry Story Time which starts at 10:30AM.  It could possibly be very crowded in the Children’s Dept. at 11:00.

            Mary Jo

            Children’s Librarian

            Just sending out another invite/reminder about a meet and greet at the library tomorrow, January 31 at 11:00 on the children's side.  Looking forward to meeting some fellow homeschoolers!  Thank you to Erica and Rebecca for getting this started!

            Hope to see you there :)

            Amy

          • rstantonmomof2
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 30, 2013
              So are we moving the time to maybe later in the afternoon or to another day??

              --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "MaryJo King" wrote:

              > Monday & Friday mornings are the most quiet. With that said, we do have 40 children coming in on Friday, Feb. 15th though. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are usually good also. We do have the Laura Ingalls Wilder program on Thursday, Feb. 21st at 3:00 to 4:30. Story time is each Tues., Wed., and Thurs. mornings at 10:30 so the library is pretty busy from 10:30 to noon, and people start coming in at about 3:00 on Wed. afternoon for crafts. Are you looking for a tour, or story time, or just a meet and greet? You might try booking the meeting room if it is for a get together only.
              >

              > Mary Jo

            • Amy Sue Davis
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 30, 2013
                Friday morning works for me. What works for you guys?

                Mary Jo, we are trying to get together to meet and get to know each other.

                --- In mailto:ECHO-NV%40yahoogroups.com, "MaryJo King" wrote:

                > Monday & Friday mornings are the most quiet. With that said, we do have 40 children coming in on Friday, Feb. 15th though. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are usually good also. We do have the Laura Ingalls Wilder program on Thursday, Feb. 21st at 3:00 to 4:30. Story time is each Tues., Wed., and Thurs. mornings at 10:30 so the library is pretty busy from 10:30 to noon, and people start coming in at about 3:00 on Wed. afternoon for crafts. Are you looking for a tour, or story time, or just a meet and greet? You might try booking the meeting room if it is for a get together only.
                >

                > Mary Jo

              • sierranevada3344
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 30, 2013
                  This Friday afternoon would be fine for me, but I can't do it before 1:30.
                  Would that be okay?
                  Erica

                  --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, Amy Sue Davis wrote:

                  > Friday morning works for me. What works for you guys?
                  >
                  > Mary Jo, we are trying to get together to meet and get to know each other.
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • rstantonmomof2
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 30, 2013
                    Friday afternoon works for me too!

                  • dayseegerl@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 30, 2013
                      Sounds good to me too :)

                      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

                      > This Friday afternoon would be fine for me, but I can't do it before 1:30.
                      > Would that be okay?
                      > Erica
                      >
                      > --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, Amy Sue Davis wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Friday morning works for me. What works for you guys?
                      > >
                      > > Mary Jo, we are trying to get together to meet and get to know each other.
                      > >

                      > > ________________________________

                    • MaryJo King
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 31, 2013

                        How many people are you expecting?  Do you have any activities planned?  I checked on the meeting room and it is free this Friday after 1:30.   Thank you for keeping up to date so that I can plan my day.

                        Mary Jo

                        Friday morning works for me. What works for you guys?

                        Mary Jo, we are trying to get together to meet and get to know each other.

                        So are we moving the time to maybe later in the afternoon or to another day??

                        --- In mailto:ECHO-NV%40yahoogroups.com, "MaryJo King" wrote:

                        > Monday & Friday mornings are the most quiet. With that said, we do have 40 children coming in on Friday, Feb. 15th though. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are usually good also. We do have the Laura Ingalls Wilder program on Thursday, Feb. 21st at 3:00 to 4:30. Story time is each Tues., Wed., and Thurs. mornings at 10:30 so the library is pretty busy from 10:30 to noon, and people start coming in at about 3:00 on Wed. afternoon for crafts. Are you looking for a tour, or story time, or just a meet and greet? You might try booking the meeting room if it is for a get together only.
                        >

                        > Mary Jo

                      • Erica Pheysey
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 31, 2013

                          Mary Jo,
                          There is only three of us...but anyone is welcome, but we haven't heard from anyone else that is planning on coming.
                          Thanks so much,
                          Erica

                          On Jan 31, 2013 8:21 AM, "MaryJo King" <mking@...> wrote:

                          How many people are you expecting?  Do you have any activities planned?  I checked on the meeting room and it is free this Friday after 1:30.   Thank you for keeping up to date so that I can plan my day.

                          Mary Jo

                          Friday morning works for me. What works for you guys?

                          Mary Jo, we are trying to get together to meet and get to know each other.

                          So are we moving the time to maybe later in the afternoon or to another day??

                          --- In mailto:ECHO-NV%40yahoogroups.com, "MaryJo King" wrote:

                          > Monday & Friday mornings are the most quiet. With that said, we do have 40 children coming in on Friday, Feb. 15th though. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are usually good also. We do have the Laura Ingalls Wilder program on Thursday, Feb. 21st at 3:00 to 4:30. Story time is each Tues., Wed., and Thurs. mornings at 10:30 so the library is pretty busy from 10:30 to noon, and people start coming in at about 3:00 on Wed. afternoon for crafts. Are you looking for a tour, or story time, or just a meet and greet? You might try booking the meeting room if it is for a get together only.
                          >

                          > Mary Jo

                        • Blunk, Michael
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 31, 2013
                            I am planning on attending the meet and greet to talk about the California Trail Center and what we could provide for homeschoolers.
                            Mike Blunk
                            Interpretive Park Ranger
                            California Trail Interpretive Center, Elko NV
                            775-738-1849

                            On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Erica Pheysey <pheyter@...> wrote:

                            Mary Jo,
                            There is only three of us...but anyone is welcome, but we haven't heard from anyone else that is planning on coming.
                            Thanks so much,
                            Erica

                            On Jan 31, 2013 8:21 AM, "MaryJo King" <mking@...> wrote:

                            How many people are you expecting?  Do you have any activities planned?  I checked on the meeting room and it is free this Friday after 1:30.   Thank you for keeping up to date so that I can plan my day.

                            Mary Jo

                            Friday morning works for me. What works for you guys?

                            Mary Jo, we are trying to get together to meet and get to know each other.

                            So are we moving the time to maybe later in the afternoon or to another day??

                            --- In mailto:ECHO-NV%40yahoogroups.com, "MaryJo King" wrote:

                            > Monday & Friday mornings are the most quiet. With that said, we do have 40 children coming in on Friday, Feb. 15th though. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are usually good also. We do have the Laura Ingalls Wilder program on Thursday, Feb. 21st at 3:00 to 4:30. Story time is each Tues., Wed., and Thurs. mornings at 10:30 so the library is pretty busy from 10:30 to noon, and people start coming in at about 3:00 on Wed. afternoon for crafts. Are you looking for a tour, or story time, or just a meet and greet? You might try booking the meeting room if it is for a get together only.
                            >

                            > Mary Jo

                          • MaryJo King
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 31, 2013

                              Erica:

                              Thank you so much for letting me know!  Knowing that helps a great deal.

                              Mary Jo

                              Friday morning works for me. What works for you guys?

                              Mary Jo, we are trying to get together to meet and get to know each other.

                              So are we moving the time to maybe later in the afternoon or to another day??

                              --- In mailto:ECHO-NV%40yahoogroups.com, "MaryJo King" wrote:

                              > Monday & Friday mornings are the most quiet. With that said, we do have 40 children coming in on Friday, Feb. 15th though. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are usually good also. We do have the Laura Ingalls Wilder program on Thursday, Feb. 21st at 3:00 to 4:30. Story time is each Tues., Wed., and Thurs. mornings at 10:30 so the library is pretty busy from 10:30 to noon, and people start coming in at about 3:00 on Wed. afternoon for crafts. Are you looking for a tour, or story time, or just a meet and greet? You might try booking the meeting room if it is for a get together only.
                              >

                              > Mary Jo

                            • rstantonmomof2
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 31, 2013
                                Ok just to double check, we are meeting tomorrow? At what time 1:30 or 2?

                              • Erica Pheysey
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 31, 2013

                                  1:30 tomorrow

                                  On Jan 31, 2013 9:23 AM, "rstantonmomof2" <rannestanton@...> wrote:
                                  Ok just to double check, we are meeting tomorrow? At what time 1:30 or 2?

                                  --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "MaryJo King"  wrote:

                                  > Erica:
                                  >

                                  > Thank you so much for letting me know!  Knowing that helps a great deal.
                                  >

                                  > Mary Jo

                                  <*> Your email settings:
                                      Individual Email | Traditional

                                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                                  <*> To change settings via email:
                                      ECHO-NV-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                      ECHO-NV-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                • dayseegerl@yahoo.com
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jan 31, 2013
                                    Mike,
                                    Thank you in advance for joining us tomorrow! I enjoy the Trail Center and am excited for what it has to offer!

                                    Amy