Field trips, awards night, horse camp and Relay for Life.

  • jolie7779
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      Hey guys,

      I have some questions and some 411.

      #1: Homeschooling Awards night.
      For the last 2 years a group of homeschoolers have got together and
      had an awards night for the kids. There was food, theme decorations
      and each parent/teacher gave their students awards (keeping the
      rewards &/or certificates modest). Would any of you like to have an
      awards night at the end of May possibly beginning of June. Sara
      Paine said that we could facilitate it at the Christian Center. If
      you are interested in coming &/or helping please email me at:
      goddardgang@...

      #2: A possible field trip.
      I have never been to the Fossil Fields here in Elko. I have only
      heard of them. Have any of you been there and if so would any of you
      like to help get a field trip together, possibly for Friday, May
      12th? Please email me at goddardgang@... if you're
      interested. I'll keep you all posted.

      #3: Relay for Life.
      Sara Paine was wondering if any of the Homeschoolers would be
      interested in putting a team together for the ACS relay for life on
      July 29 and 30. Although, she is Team Coordinator for the relay and
      can not be a team captain. If you're interested, please email Sara
      at: missusfly@...

      #4: A homeschool horse camp in Oregon.
      Sara Paine also mentioned this great camp if anyone is interested.
      She said "They have one for homeschoolers and their families and one
      for kids of all kids. The camp is Christian so they do bible work and
      ride horses. The web site is www.oregonadventurecamps.org.
      They should be able to look the web site up and get the info. I know
      space is limited so they may have to just get the info this year and
      plan to go next year it they are interested." If you would like more
      info on this please email Sara at: missusfly@...

      I hope this wasn't too long. ;) Have a great week! GOD Bless!
      Jolie