special needs homeschooling

  • April Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Hi my name is april,i have been in this group for 2 years but have not been very active, i home school 3 kids, 2 girls 3rd and 1st grade, and my son who is 4.
      My son has a nurilogical speech delay and it has also affected other areas of development. I was curiouse if any one in this group besides me might be homeschooling a child with special needs?

      April