Re: [ECHO-NV] Volunteering at The Cowboy Poetry Gathering

  • Lana Linstruth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
      Oops, sorry. Didn't mean for my reply to go to the whole group.
      Lana :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
        As I recall, the meeting isn't very long and may run an hour, but probably not much more. Typically, they let everyone get a bowl of chili and then they start explaining how the volunteering works. It's easy to leave when you need to.