When "More" can be too much - a book review

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      If you're looking for a fun book, maybe with a hint of "gee, do we really need to buy all that stuff for holiday gifts" - check out "More". I love the illustrations, and the wonderful expressions Brian Lies gets on his animal protagonists. And that an entire story is told in just under 45 words - not even haiku!