Books to give away

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hi Everyone,
      I've been cleaning off our book shelves and have a box of books I'd like to pass on to some other homeschoolers. I have an incomplete set of a Life Nature Library, 21 books in all. It's very cool and would be fun for anyone to look through. There are some other books too:
      Lifetime Encyclopedia of Letters (how-to on writing important letters)
      Atlas of Human Anatomy (copyright 1953, small book)
      The Well Trained Mind; A Guide to Classical Education at Home
      Design Sense; Graphic Design on a Limited Budget

      We live in Spring Creek and I'd be happy to deliver in town. If I can't give them away here, I'll donate them to the library for their book sale.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
        Oops! I left out one book called, "I learn Better By Teaching Myself"

        --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "Carolyn" <nevadafiddler@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        > I've been cleaning off our book shelves and have a box of books I'd like to pass on to some other homeschoolers. I have an incomplete set of a Life Nature Library, 21 books in all. It's very cool and would be fun for anyone to look through. There are some other books too:
        > Lifetime Encyclopedia of Letters (how-to on writing important letters)
        > Atlas of Human Anatomy (copyright 1953, small book)
        > The Well Trained Mind; A Guide to Classical Education at Home
        > Design Sense; Graphic Design on a Limited Budget
        >
        > We live in Spring Creek and I'd be happy to deliver in town. If I can't give them away here, I'll donate them to the library for their book sale.
        >
        > Carolyn

      • jolie7779
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
          Thanks Carolyn! :) I'm interested in the "I learn Better By Teaching Myself" book if it's still available. :)