looking closer at the world around us

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10 6:27 AM
      Hello fellow homeschoolers
      (can I still consider myself that now that my kids are off on their own?)
      This year I want to pay more attention to the natural world outside my door. So every Wednesday on Archimedes Notebook I'll be posting a photo or nature journal page. I'm calling it "Wordless Wednesday" and I'm hoping to keep it (mostly) wordless.

      I invite you to join me on this adventure of "paying attention". If you want to share photos of things you see, email 'em to me with a note of how you want credit (your name or first name and age or...), and I'll post 'em....