STEM Friday & more books

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2012
      This week for STEM Friday I've posted a review of a new series of books about "tiny, creepy critters" - you know: the things that bite your legs, compost dinner scraps, make your dog scratch.
      and then, click on the link to STEM Friday for more science resources for your curious sci-guys* to explore.
      (*sci-guy is not gender-specific and refers to females, males and any other genders in case there are intergalactic visitors at your house)
      ~Sue