global warming & hawks hatching

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2012
      This week's Earth Month feature is an interview of Sandra Markle & review of her new book Waiting for Ice at http://archimedesnotebook.blogspot.com/2012/04/earth-month-book-waiting-for-ice.html

      I've been watching the hawk cam off & on all week - and seeing those cute, fuzzy hawk chicks is just amazing. Watching the Red-tailed hawk nestcam is better - WAY better - than any TV or video I could turn on. The best way to connect (if you don't have it bookmarked) is to click my birdcam button & you'll get livestream video of the nest plus the comments from Cornell hawk folks below & over on the side an endless (and somewhat entertaining) stream of chatter.

      Also - if you live in the Ithaca area & you're interested in the connection between art & science, check out the LUX exhibition at Cornell

      ~Sue