Book Fair

  • jet31062
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
      The Elko County Library's annual Spring Book Fair is from April 3-
      April 15. Cash, checks, and credit cards are gladly accepted. This
      Book Fair is a matching grant with Wal Mart. Wal Mart can match our
      funds up to $1,000.00. We will be purchasing classic stories on audio
      with the monies raised from the Book Fair and Wal Mart's matching
      Grant.

      Jeanette
    • jet31062
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2006
        Hi everyone. I'm not sure if I posted this or not and I am sorry if I
        didn't but the Book Fair at the library ends this Saturday (4/13).
        The proceeds will be used as matching grant with Wal Mart to purchase
        classic stories on audio.

        Jeanette
      • MaryJo King
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2011

          THE BOOK FAIR IS COMING!!!

          THE BOOK FAIR IS COMING!!!

          child-and-books.jpg

          The Elko County Library’s semi-annual Book Fair is coming

          April 11th through April 23rd

          It's a great time to choose books for

          just-for-fun reading and Easter Baskets!

          Proceeds from the book sale are used to purchase supplies for storytime & to help sponsor special events throughout the year in the Children's Department - like the Easter Eggstravaganza.

          For more information call the library @ 738-3066

          or stop in 720 Court Street.

          DON’T MISS  THE FUN!