I'm celebrating Earth Month on my Blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Instead of Earth Day, I'm celebrating the earth all month long. In addition to my seasonal observations on Tuesdays, I'm adding "One Day Wednesday" - posts that focus on one thing you can do to make the earth a better place. Each Friday I'll introduce a new book and I've got a couple author interviews lined up. I've also got an "environmental Tip of the Day" widget where you can get pod casts and link to earth-friendly ideas from the EPA.
      Please send me your ideas for things kids & families can do to help the earth.... If you've got a neat idea you want to share, I'd sure be happy to feature a guest post from you. Just let me know.
      Thanks,
      Sue Heavenrich