Book Fair is coming to the Library

  • MaryJo King
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2012

      The Book Fair is Coming to the Library

      Looking for something fun to read or Easter Basket goodies?  Look no further, we have just what you need at the Elko County Library’s Scholastic Book Fair!

      The spring book fair will be from March 26 through April 7th and is the perfect opportunity to pick up items for your Easter basket needs and at the same time help support a variety of children’s department activities.  Proceeds from the book sales are used to purchase craft supplies for the library’s Storytime Program and assist in sponsoring special events throughout the year such as the Let’s Go Play Legos, Laura Ingalls Wilder Celebration, and the Spring Eggstravaganza.

      For more information on the book fair or any upcoming library events call

      738-3066 or stop in at the library located at 720 Court St.