inside earthquakes

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      If you want to know why earthquakes happen, and what it feels like to live through a big one, head on over to Archimedes Notebook. Today I've posted a review of Melissa Stewart's new book "Inside Earthquakes" as part of the STEM Friday roundup. http://archimedesnotebook.blogspot.com/2012/02/another-good-book-inside-earthquakes.html