adopt a twig

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2012
      Just a couple days ago we had blue sky and walking weather - now it's snowing. Which is great; we need winter. I took my camera with me earlier in the week for a twig hike. And now am thinking it's the perfect time to "adopt a twig" for the year. To learn why check out  http://archimedesnotebook.blogspot.com/2012/01/adopt-twig-for-winter.html