STEM Friday - book on Spirals

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      I know today is too good to spend inside, but check out this great new book on Spirals in nature - with luscious artwork - reviewed for STEM Friday at http://archimedesnotebook.blogspot.com/2011/11/stem-friday-swirl-by-swirl.html
      It's a perfect way to connect math with science, and may even inspire your kids to go on a spiral hunt.
      also a link to the STEM Friday host (Simply Science) where you can - later today - see what others are reviewing.
      ~Sue