Someone to play with - Spring Creek, golf course area

  • evenstarbella
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2011
      My son (5 - almost 6) spent much of the last two months playing with the neighbor kids. Now, of course, they've all gone back to school, and he's a bit bored. I was wondering if there were any other homeschoolers nearby us whose kids could play some afternoons. We are in Spring Creek, down at the bottom of Flora. He could easily ride his bike to Edgebrook, Lakeport or Oakshire. We're not used to "play dates." We've just been doing an informal, the kids go back and forth between houses sort of thing (like we used to do when we were kids).

      I would love for him to have some homeschooling friends he could relate to better. If you are interested in meeting us, please e-mail me: evenstar@...

      Thanks,
      Arwen