sky watchers rejoice - meteor season begins

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      hello homeschooling friends,
      Perseid showers have to compete with the full moon, But until then we can watch the delta aquarids. post about falling stars at Archimedes Notebook (http://archimedesnotebook.blogspot.com/2011/07/stars-falling-out-of-sky.html)
      don't forget a blanket and binoculars.... and a cup-a cocoa for those in the desert.
      ~Sue