Re: [ECHO-NV] Re: Making it official

  • April Morgan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2011
      the state does not requiere  kids to be in kindergarten so you dont need to fiil it out till age 7 or first grade.
      when i did mine last year i was pretty detailed with mine, i listed the scope and seqeance for the  program i was using and a list of the books, if your not going to use a set curriculum than just list the subjects that you cover and  any electives you plan to do as well.
      good luck
       april

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 14, 2011
        So do I just mail it to the district office? Does it need to be addressed to anyone in particular?