good book for butterfly lovers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2011
      Hi all,
      My chrysalis hatched on July 4th - Independence Day for all, I guess. The butterfly emerged while I was shooting photos at the parade - but I did get to see it drying its wings when I got home.

      My new blogpost is a review (+ author/illustrator interview) for "A Butterfly is Patient" - new book out this spring. By the "Egg is Quiet" team...  it's here at http://archimedesnotebook.blogspot.com/2011/07/nonfiction-monday-butterfly-is-patient.html

      Enjoy!
      ~Sue