Re: Making it official

  • evenstarbella
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
      Carolyn, that's right along the lines of what I was thinking. I'll probably just rephrase it a little and call that good. Thanks.

      Jolie, thanks, you are right. I didn't see any point to waiting, though. Plus, I heard you can use a copy of your homeschool paperwork to sign up for the educator discount at JoAnn. You can also sign up for the Book-It program at Pizza Hut as a homeschool.
    • April Morgan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2011
        the state does not requiere  kids to be in kindergarten so you dont need to fiil it out till age 7 or first grade.
        when i did mine last year i was pretty detailed with mine, i listed the scope and seqeance for the  program i was using and a list of the books, if your not going to use a set curriculum than just list the subjects that you cover and  any electives you plan to do as well.
        good luck
         april

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 14, 2011
          So do I just mail it to the district office? Does it need to be addressed to anyone in particular?