1533Re: [ECHO-NV] Homeschool declaration ? Help please.

  • Erica Pheysey
    Jul 21, 2014
      Thank you. What do people usually do for the educational plan? Is this a detailed or very general statement? Do you need to fill this form out yearly and do yearly educational plans?

      On Monday, July 21, 2014, Elisa Liebelt elisaliebelt@... [ECHO-NV] <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      http://www.ecsdnv.net/home-schooling here is your link to the forms and info you are looking for, I don’t really think it matters which district you use, just make sure if you are planning to use the district resources like sports or certain classes you are registered in the appropriate school district. Hope that helps
      Elisa

      On Monday, July 21, 2014 1:49 PM, "pheyter@... [ECHO-NV]" <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Can someone link me to the form we need to fill out to declare that we are homeschooling as well as where we send it and any other info we should know about the process. We haven't bothered registering before because we didn't meet the max age cutoff yet, but I supposed we should do the paperwork now. Also does anyone have any idea if you live half time in two different districts which one you should register in? Thanks!

      --
      Erica Pheysey
      801-874-5302 cell

      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
      but in having new eyes."
      — Marcel Proust

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic