1518Re: [ECHO-NV] Homebirth :)

  • Dave and Tammy
    Jun 11, 2014
      Look up Marian (Marion, Mary Ann???) Groff. Not sure of her first name. She would be able to help you out for sure. I think she works under Dr. Winch.

      Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [ECHO-NV] Homebirth :)

      Andrea, Look up Elko Babywearing support and chat on facebook. Someone on there might have an answer for you. I traveled to Utah to have my baby when I lived there. Good Luck!

      On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:29 PM, "guerrillaoeschgers@... [ECHO-NV]" <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello Everyone :) Does anyone have any Elko area homebirth stories? Do you know of any midwives in the area? My husband and I are in the middle of moving to Elko from Reno and I'm six weeks along with our second. Our midwife won't travel to Elko because she has had a bad experience with the hospital. Thank you! ~Andrea

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic