1512Re: [ECHO-NV] Ruby Marshes Trip

  • Erica Pheysey
    May 28, 2014
      We are on for Friday the 30th. I talked with Wendy and she is happy to give us a little tour even if we are a small group. Sorry I haven't posted details sooner--I was out of town.  Anyway, plan on meeting at the ranger station out there at the marshes at 9ish. It is a 1.5 hr drive from Elko via Harrison Pass..out on the Jiggs Hwy. There is ~a six mile stretch if dirt road that is rather washboarded. I'll call Christy and Kristin tomorrow, but if anybody else wants in, it is not too late.
      Thanks,
      Erica

      On Monday, May 26, 2014, Christy Armbruster armbruca@... [ECHO-NV] <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      My home number is 775-777-1917; cell 775-340-4964
      When you confirm that she is OK with a small group, can you give me directions?  And this is for May 30 right?
      Thanks for planning this trip!
      Christy

      On Monday, May 26, 2014 10:57 AM, "Tom and Kristin Merwin merwin43@... [ECHO-NV]" <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yes, still interested

      My cell is 775-340-2178

      Kristin

      On May 26, 2014, at 10:06 AM, "Erica Pheysey pheyter@... [ECHO-NV]" <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Okay, well we haven't got a lot of people, but I will call Wendy at Ruby Marshes tomorrow and see how she feels about giving a tour to a very small group. But we will still be going, regardless. We are planning on bring there around nine. We want to beat the hot sun. Please respond Kristin and Christy if you still are planning on comming so I can get your contact info-- and anyone else that wants to join us too!

      BTW, my cell is 801-874-5302 and I have a 6yo boy and husband coming.
      Thanks all, Erica

      On Thursday, May 15, 2014, Tom & Kristin Merwin merwin43@... [ECHO-NV] <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Erica

      We are interested.

      Ages 15-Boy(has autism) 13-Girl and 11 Boy.
      The Boy/Girl may not be important but may be encouraging to others i meeting new friends.
      We’re in Spring creek and flexible on time (currently)

      Kristin Merwin

      On May 15, 2014, at 10:36 AM, Christy Armbruster armbruca@... [ECHO-NV] <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Posted by: Christy Armbruster <armbruca@...>

      --
      Erica Pheysey
      801-874-5302 cell

      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
      but in having new eyes."
      — Marcel Proust

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic