      Yes, still interested

      My cell is 775-340-2178

      Kristin

      On May 26, 2014, at 10:06 AM, "Erica Pheysey pheyter@... [ECHO-NV]" <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Okay, well we haven't got a lot of people, but I will call Wendy at Ruby Marshes tomorrow and see how she feels about giving a tour to a very small group. But we will still be going, regardless. We are planning on bring there around nine. We want to beat the hot sun. Please respond Kristin and Christy if you still are planning on comming so I can get your contact info-- and anyone else that wants to join us too!

      BTW, my cell is 801-874-5302 and I have a 6yo boy and husband coming.
      Thanks all, Erica

      On Thursday, May 15, 2014, Tom & Kristin Merwin merwin43@... [ECHO-NV] <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Erica

      We are interested.

      Ages 15-Boy(has autism) 13-Girl and 11 Boy.
      The Boy/Girl may not be important but may be encouraging to others i meeting new friends.
      We’re in Spring creek and flexible on time (currently)

      Kristin Merwin

      On May 15, 2014, at 10:36 AM, Christy Armbruster armbruca@... [ECHO-NV] <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I would love to go to the fish hatchery and Ruby marshes.  My daughter is 4 and my son is 2.  Meeting at 10 am would be easier for us since we have to drive from Elko.  Let me know if this is official.  Thanks!
      Christy Armbruster

      On Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:57 AM, "pheyter@... [ECHO-NV]" <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I have talked with Wendy at the Ruby Marshes. She is willing to give us a tour on Friday May 30th if we have a good enough group. There is also a possible tour of the fish hatchery. She says it is getting into the dwindling migratory bird season...but there will still be some. But local birds are always at their peak:). She is willing to loan binoculars to those who need them.  It takes about 1.5 hrs from Elko to get there via Harrison Pass if the road is good.

      I know this thread kind of got intermingled with the thread about meeting with someone that Carolyn knows about birds of Prey.  So If you'd like to come to this, please respond here and include how many in your family are coming and your kid's age ranges. I'm not sure what time we would meet there...I suspect 8 to 10am.

      Thanks all!!  Hope we can get a good group going and look forward to meeting many of you!
      Erica

      --
      Erica Pheysey
      801-874-5302 cell

      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
      but in having new eyes."
      — Marcel Proust

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic