1505Re: [ECHO-NV] Field Trip Anyone? = Birds of Prey

  • Tom & Kristin Merwin
    May 15, 2014

      This is close to our house. we are interested.

      Kristin

      On May 14, 2014, at 7:48 PM, Christy Armbruster armbruca@... [ECHO-NV] <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I'd be interested in learning about the birds of prey.
      Christy Armbruster

      On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:15 PM, "Elisa elisaliebelt@... [ECHO-NV]" <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      We are very interested in going if timing is good!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 13, 2014, at 10:21 AM, "nevadafiddler@... [ECHO-NV]" <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Cool idea! When are you thinking of going? Are there any particular birds there that are migrating?

      If you're into birds, another great resource would be Jo Dean out here by the marina. Jo does rehab on birds of prey (hawks, eagles, owls, etc.) and often has some in her large aviary behind her house. She's done field trips before. I would be glad to ask her again if there is interest.