1443RE: [ECHO-NV] What are your kids up to?

  • John Wells
    Mar 3, 2014
      Ok! Well, my Daughters are 13, 10, 8, and 4. We are giving the science fair a try this year. I had never done a science fair project before, so this was a new experience for me as well. I wondered if other homeschoolers where going to participate so we could look for their projects. Ours asks, "Why is Mars red?" The science fair opens March 12 @10 at the Convention Center from the info I have been given.

       We have been using classic literature on audio for our car to take advantage of all the driving time from Elko to Spring Creek and we have borrowed them all from the library for free! I have found discussion  questions also using a search engine to make sure they are paying attention AND for thinking skills. We can't wait for a trip to town!

      My oldest girls are participating in 4_H in the Clover Point club again this year. I tried to get them interested in helping in my garden as a 4-h project, but they just wanted to continue sewing and fashion revue.

      They also participate in AWANA club and have lots of fun at that.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic