1441Re: What are your kids up to?

  • nevadafiddler
    Mar 3, 2014
      Breanna, I remember thinking how if I never heard the alphabet song again it would be too soon! And that was with my first child! Needless to say, I heard it plenty after that.

      After posting my initial account of my girls' passions, I realized I totally forgot to mention DANCE! Both have danced since they were little. They used to go to the Perpetual Motion/Elko Academy and this year decided to dance here in Spring Creek. They love the new studio and both dance at least 8 hours a week there. They do everything; jazz, hip-hop, ballet, and clogging. They did tap for years in town, but the new studio doesn't have a tap teacher...yet. My oldest may decide to teach next year if she doesn't go to Oregon.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic