1433Re: [ECHO-NV] Looking for a group that regularly meets

  • Rebecca Stanton
    Feb 4, 2014
      Hi all,
      We just moved back to Elko and would be interested in meeting up again! Are you guys still doing the book club?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 4, 2014, at 10:12 AM, Erica Pheysey <pheyter@...> wrote:

      Hi Megan,

      There isn't much going on. I tried getting stuff going last year, but then ended up needing to be out of town a lot. We had a small group of people, mostly with younger kids..I think the oldest was 9?  I have a six year old boy. Feel free to call. 775-299-4284. Erica.

      On Monday, February 3, 2014, <cmeg907@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      We moved to the area in the fall.  We are settled in and would love to meet other homeschoole'rs in the area for fellowship and support.
      We live in Spring Creek and have been homeschooling for 11 years.  I have a daughter(16), a son(13), and a son(6).
      If this group doesn't regularly meet, is there another group that does?
      I appreciate any response.
      Thank you,
      Megan

      --
      Erica Pheysey
      801-874-5302 cell

      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
      but in having new eyes."
      — Marcel Proust

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic