1418photography classes

  • Andy and Dana Dyer
    Dec 13, 2013

      Hi everyone,

      Just wanted to let you know I'm offering beginning photography classes to kids ages 9-18.  If there's enough interest here, I'd love to have a homeschooling photography class during the day.

      It'll be a very hands-on class that covers the basics of photography.  Classes will vary as we access the needs and skills of the students.  My girls had one requirement: fun!  So, being a genius, I had them help me with the basic write up.  (it is fun!)

      They will start in January and run for 12 weeks.  $120, pay weekly or monthly.  Though I am offering $20 off if you want to prepay in full by Jan. 1st.

      I'd be a great Christmas gift.  In fact, I'm giving it to my kids.  ;)

      Let me know if you have any questions,

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic