1403Science & art - great books & activities + author interview!

    Oct 11 6:30 AM
      Today is STEM Friday - and you know what that means: cool new science books & resources.
      Over at Archimedes Notebook I've posted a review of "Wacky New Animals" along with an interview with author Heather Montgomery... who shares some tips on researching and writing.
      Check out STEM Friday, too - this week and last week feature books by excellent writers I know ..

      Over at Sally's Bookshelf I'm delving into a retelling of Red Riding Hood - and offer up some projects for kids - with "Carmine: A Little More Red" by Melissa Sweet.
      Follow the PPBF link on the bottom to get to lots of other great picture book resources & activities.

      Have fun - and please, if you know other parents, school librarians or teachers who might be looking for resources, pass this on.
      Thanks,
      Sue