1402Fire Safety Story Time at the Library

  • MaryJo King
    Oct 2 1:24 PM

    Hello Home Schoolers:

    The Elko County Library is inviting all of you with preschoolers to join us for our Fire Safety Story Time next week.  The Elko Firefighters will be reading Clifford the Firehouse Dog and giving a tour of an emergency vehicle.  Children will also get to practice “Stop—Drop—Roll” and learn other fire safety tips.  Story times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 10:30 a.m. (October 8, 9, and 10).  Please refer to the attached PDF flyer.

    For those of you who may not know, Mary Jo moved back home to Wyoming at the end of August.  She is already dearly missed and I hope I can live up to her standards as I try to fill her shoes.  I would also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to stop in so that we can get acquainted.

    Thank you,

    LaDonna Gunn

    Youth Services Librarian

    Elko County Library