1380Re: [ECHO-NV] Re: Homeschool parent bookgroup

  • Pheyter
    Jul 28, 2013
      Rebecca, good luck with the baby. Boy or girl? Glad you will be moving into Elko. Happy delivery an enjoy all that great WA fruit while you're there!
      Erica

      On Jul 26, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Rebecca Stanton <rannestanton@...> wrote:

      I left Wells and moved back to Washington because my husband got really sick and had to take some time off work. We decided to stay here until this baby is born and then we will move back, baby is due in September so hoping to be back in October and we will be moving to Elko.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 26, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Pheyter <pheyter@...> wrote:

      Good to hear from you Rebecca. I was wondering if you were still around. Will you be moving into Elko? Or still in Wells?

      As far as the adult book group goes I'm up for reading more classics with maybe a few Hs books thrown in.