      From: Carolyn <nevadafiddler@...>;
      To: <ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [ECHO-NV] Organic Farm Day Postponed! New Date Thursday, June 13
      Sent: Mon, Jun 10, 2013 10:43:18 PM

      Hi Everyone!

      I got a call from Carol Heuther this morning who said it's going to be windy again tomorrow and we won't be able to get the planting done as planned. We're hoping that the weather on Thursday will be better, so let's reschedule for Thursday, June 13th at 8:00 or 9:00.

      I haven't heard from many folks planning to come out for this farm day. Carol is happy to give tours, teach all about organic farming and feed us lunch and could really use the help. If you've got a morning to spare, and an interest in gardening or knowing your food source, please consider volunteering at your LOCAL organic farm.

      Again, please let me know if you can make it so I can give her a head count for lunch.