128Re: Awards Night and Graduation!!!

  • jolie7779
    May 22, 2006
      Hey Guys,

      Just a quick reminder about the awards night - We will have TONS of
      fun door prizes including donations from a lot of local restaurants,
      jewelry from Jensen's, 3 one month passes to Gold's Gym and more. So
      please join us! (See below for more info.)

      This Saturday, May 27th
      Christian Center of Elko
      1555 Indian View Hts. Elko
      5:30 PM - Awards starting
      Dominoes Pizza Dinner to follow.

      Thanks, Jolie
      PS - There will hopefully be some FREE books/resources available at
      the curriculum swap - see below.

      --- In ECHO-NV@yahoogroups.com, "jolie7779" <goddardgang@...> wrote:

      > Dear Fellow Homeschoolers,
      >
      > We are planning a FREE awards and graduation night that is open to
      any
      > and all homeschoolers! The more the merrier!!
      >
      > Saturday, May 27th
      > Christian Center of Elko
      > 1555 Indian View Hts. Elko
      > 5:30 PM - Awards starting
      > Dominoes Pizza Dinner to follow.
      >
      > There was a very generous donation given to the homeschool group so
      > there will be NO COST to participate - dinner included. Please come
      > join everyone in awarding all of our wonderful students and
      cheering on
      > the graduate(s). Please keep awards and presentations to your
      students
      > modest as not everyone can or will afford to be able to spend large
      > amounts. There have even been awards given to "teachers", Moms and
      > Dads in the past. Each family will be called up and given a few
      > minutes to give awards, words of praise &/or certificates. PLEASE
      come
      > join in on the fun!
      >
      > PLEASE RSVP to Sara Paine at missusfly@... or 738-3404. If you
      > are interested in helping decorate or set up please let Sara know
      also.
      > Please spread the word.
      >
      > Starting @ 4:00 PM there will also be a used curriculum swap going
      on
      > at the Christian Center before the awards start. If you have any
      books
      > or school items that you want to sell or give away please show up
      at
      > 3:30 to set up your items. Even if you're not planning on coming
      > the awards night, you're still invited to the curriculum swap.
      Please
      > RSVP this to Sara also so that she knows how many tables to prepare
      for.

      > Hope to see you all there! Thanks, Jolie

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic