Access to group photos and other features

  • Scott on the Spot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hello all,

      A question of access to this group's features came up.  As creator/moderator, my access is different, so I wanted to be sure everyone has access to all the features they should.  Would you please let me know if you can access photos and files form the sidebar?  You must have a Yahoo account to access this group, but then all these links should work for you: