No activity in last 7 days
The term 'Epidermolysis Bullosa' encompasses a group of blistering skin diseases for which there is no cure and few treatment options. This list is intended to provide an open forum for Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex patients, parents and friends to offer each other information, news and support about this skin disorder. EB Simplex is the somewhat less debilitating form of Epidermolysis Bullosa, and we would like to confine the list to posts relating to this form. Often, people who have or who are dealing with Simplex have trouble relating to the problems faced by people who are affected by the more serious forms of EB, and vice versa; therefore this is strictly an EB Simplex discussion group. The most common identified EBS subtypes are Weber-Cockayne, Koebner, and Dowling-Meara.
- Skin Conditions
- Mar 10, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.