March Meeting Dinner Call

  • Zygote
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2010
      My Brother Sir Knights,

      This month (March) our meeting will be held on the 24th at our normal time.  For dinner, we are going to partake of the Good Samaritan Spaghetti Extravaganza that is lovingly prepared by the Nancy and Gary Ball crew.  The cost is between $6 and $10 per person depending on the type of sauce and number of meatballs you desire.  I have asked Gary and Nancy to be prepared for us around 7:15PM, but in reality you could come any time after 6:30 and place an order to eat.  Please do try to arrive and place your dinner order before 7:20PM so the crew and complete dinner, get a chance to eat and clean-up in a reasonable time.  As usual, the bar will be available and I think we are under Attitude Adjustment Prices for the dinner.

      Our regular business meeting will start at 8PM, upstairs.  Hope to see you all there.  If you get a chance, let me know if you plan to be there for dinner so I can give the Balls and idea of how many to expect.  You will pay at the door as you come in for dinner and checks are made out to C&A Club for this dinner.

      Fraternally,

      Steve

      Steve Rogers, PGK
      Membership Director
      Good Samaritan Council #6175
      Knights of Columbus
      Sterling, VA

    • William G. Cinnamond
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2010
        Roseanne and I will be there.

        Bill Cinnamond

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
          Hi St
        • herbieduv@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
            Hi Steve

            Sylvia and I will be there.

            Herbert
          • rwilgenbusch@verizon.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
              Pls do not use reply to all.

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: herbieduv@...
              Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:23:30 -0500 (EST)
              To: <EBSetonAssembly1781@yahoogroups.com>

              Hi Steve

              Sylvia and I will be there.

              Herbert
            • david wilson, sr.
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 15, 2010
                Steve,
                  I will be attending dinner and the meeting.
                                          Fraternally,
                                                   Dave