Archdiocese Military Services Memorial Mass

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Dear Sir Knights,

      Below is a request for support. Please RSVP to me if you plan to attend so I can provide a head count.

      Joh, Commander

      The annual AMS Mass will be held on Sunday, May 20th. The Province needs at least 75-100 Sir Knights for this event.  In the past, the VA District has provided a majority of the honor guard.

      Event Annual Archdiocese for the Military Services Memorial Mass
      Date Sunday, May 20
      Time Report time is 3:00 PM; Mass begins at 4:30 PM
      Location Basilica in Washington, DC
      Meet in Lower Level of the Basilica
      Dress Code Full Regalia, but without sword. Please wear your combined National Pin as we do for all CC events.
      RSVP by May 15.