Holy Thursday at St. Theresa

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Gentlemen,

      I would like to thank those Sir Knights who have volunteered to be in the Honor Guard at St. Theresa this Thursday. I am not clear about the number of Sir Knights who need to borrow regalia.

      Could those Sir Knights who need to borrow please respond? I have a request from another Council which will be supporting their parish Holy Thursday as well.

      Thanks.

      John