Newsletter and Letter from Friar

  • Robert Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Dear Brother Sir Knights:

      Happy New Year! I hope that you had a Blessed Christmas.

      Attached please find the most recent Seton Assembly Newsletter. Please print out a copy now, before you forget, and hang it in a prominent place to remind you to take an active role in the life of your Assembly.

      Also please find attached a letter from our Faithful Friar suggesting a prayer program centered on the Gospel of Mark. Because of the graphic his letter contains, I found it beyond my abilities to include in the newsletter, so I have attached it as a separate document.

      Vivat Jesus!

      Fraternally,
      Rob

      Robert Henry

      Faithful Navigator
      Elizabeth Bayley Seton Assembly #1781
      "For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather of power and love and self-control." - 2 Tim 1:7

      Treasurer
      Good Samaritan Council #6175