Father Vincent Capodanno Mass Tuesday September 6

  • johnatnws
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 4:43 AM
      Dear Sir Knights,

      This is the final reminder.

      Please let me know if you be able to attend.

      John Bradley
      Commander, Seton

      The Fr. Capodanno Mass is Tuesday, September 6th at the Basilica in DC. The Mass is at 6:30 PM in the lower level Crypt Church.

      The requested turnout time is no later than 6:00 PM. Please keep in mind that this is a weeknight in DC and traffic should be carefully taken into consideration.

      6 September 2011 – Fr. Vincent Capodanno Mass
      TIME: Report 6:00 – Mass: 6:30 pm
      PLACE: Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
      400 Michigan Ave NE, Washington DC (Crypt Church)