Re: June 4

  • johnatnws
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Dear Sir Knights,

      Please see the request for support at the Mass at St. Thomas More Cathedral in Arlington.

      June 4, 2011 Mass begins at 11:00 AM - meet at 10:00 AM.

      Three men will be ordained to the transitional Diaconete
      1. Mr. Kevin Cummings, Saint Matthew Parish, Spotsylvania
      2. Mr. Richard Dyer, Saint Andrew Parish, Clifton
      3. Mr. Thomas Yehl, Saint John the Beloved Parish, McLean

      If you are able to participate, please let me know so I can forward a head count.

      Thank you.

      John Bradley,
      Commander